McAfee may be a computer security software that aims to guard our PCs (Personal Computers) from unwanted files which when executed, is in a position to duplicate itself by altering the computer’s original programs. It inserts its own block of code within the first programs thereby corrupting our computer’s files and folders. Such unwanted and malicious files are mentioned as viruses and McAfee is one such software that protects our computers from viruses. it’s one among the foremost widely used anti-viruses in recent times.10 McAfee not working on Windows 10
Is McAfee is compatible with Windows 10?
It has been frequently observed that several conflicts have arisen between McAfee and Windows 10 which is that the latest version of Windows, an OS, at the instant. Although it’s said that the McAfee anti-virus software is very compatible with Windows 10, it’s been seen that the users face several McAfee problems with Windows 10.
Symptoms of McAfee problems with Windows 10:
• It has been reported that for correct installation of Windows 10, the users are needed to first uninstall McAfee or disable it. Only then can Windows 10 be successfully be installed on your PCs.Otherwise, it leads to faulty installation and a few files tend to become corrupt.
• In some computers, it’s seen that when the user tries to reinstall McAfee after installing Windows 10, it’s displayed that “YOUR PC isn’t ONLINE” and that they will advise you to reboot your computer but whenever we reboot the pc, an equivalent message is going to be displayed over and once again.
• Using McAfee on Windows 10 also can hang Java on our device thus creating trouble.
• It has been noticed that which we try to scan our system for viruses employing a McAfee anti-virus in Windows 10 environment, the scan stops after it’s completed to 97-98%. This problem wasn’t encountered in other versions of Windows.
• Also, various applications of Windows 10 cannot function properly with none hindrance if McAfee is installed on our device.
• These are the subsequent problems that are encountered from time to time by the users who are using McAfee on Windows 10 environment (330).
Compatibility between McAfee and Windows 10 :
We have observed that McAfee is compatible with certain Windows versions which are as follows:
• McAfee offers full specialized help for McAfee buyer items running under:
o Windows 10 Public Release
o Windows 10 Anniversary Update
o Windows 10 Creators Updates
• McAfee doesn’t provide technical support for McAfee consumer products running under:
o Windows 10 Technical Preview
o Windows 10 S
Thus we will see that the subsequent versions of Windows provide a friendly environment for McAfee to perform successfully.
click here to download
The solution to resolve McAfee Problems with Windows 10:
The PC Repair Tool are often wont to solve various problems associated with the virus on our PC. All we’d like to try to to is perform the subsequent steps:
• Install PC repair Tool from the web . McAfee not working on Windows 10
• Click “Start Scan” to seek out various problems associated with our PC.
• Click “Repair All” to repair all the issues which are discovered.
Another way is to uninstall or disable McAfee while installing Windows 10 then again reinstalling or enabling it after Windows 10 has been successfully installed on our PC.
Visit mcafee.com/activate for more information related to this article